Monday, August 16, 2010

Free Cooking Events

Stopping in at the impressive Whole Foods in Sunnyvale the other morning for a quick tour before an appointment, I happened upon something new to me: Cooking seminars in their demonstration classroom! What better way to brush up on a few new recipes to put into the family rotation. Some of their choices included: Kids Cooking with the Culinary Dude ($25.00 for two hours) to Wich'-Craft: The Art of Making Innovative Sandwiches ($35.00 for two hours). They also host tons of FREE special events and workshops, such as a Food Fest, a program on healthy school lunch menus and Hot August Nights: Battle of the Burgers and Brews. I confess that this up-market chain is not on my regular shopping circuit. But I just love "window shopping" at their deli and gleaning ideas for my own summery salads.

Check out their Calendar for August.

No comments:

Post a Comment